The Combined Air (Deaerator) & Dirt Separator
Removes 99% of air, dirt and magnetite through in just one pass.
Installed at the hottest point in the system, the special design of the filter will ensure that air, microbubbles and all types of dirt including magnetite down to 2-3 microns will be quickly removed from the system, minimising the time that the contaminants reside in the HVAC system.
Why should I choose the 1PASS?
- Keeps the water within the system cleaner and free from contaminates by removing 99% of air, microbubbles and all types of dirt including magnetite down to 2-3 microns.
- As the water within the system is cleaner, it helps prevent the system corroding after initial install
- The unit works exceptionally well at higher pressures that the competition; 6 bar within heating systems and 4 bar within chilled water for microbubble removal.
The unit is made in stainless steel which offers the numerous benefits over mild steel:
- Due to the smooth surface of stainless steel, sludge and dirt is flushed quicker and easier from the system.
- The associated lifecycle costs are reduced as stainless steel is inert in water, meaning minimum downtime and reduced costs for inspection, maintenance and repair.
- Buffer Vessels
- Magvent Air & Dirt Separators
- Hydraulic Separators
- Cleanvent Air & Dirt Separators
- POD Insulation System
- Chemical Dosing Pots
- Water Sample Coolers
- Rubber Pump Bellows
- Pressure and Temperature Gauges