Chemical Dosing Pots
The EasyTreat chemical dosing pot is an innovative water treatment solution for Heating & Cooling water systems that provides the results of high-performance liquid treatment programs, yet is easier to use and is more environmentally responsible.
The full installation and application cost of chemicals are far cheaper than liquids.
With the Quick Sticks, chemicals are provided as solid concentrations in 450g sticks rather than liquid in drums. The Solid concentrates are dissolved as needed inside the EasyTreat dosing pot. The chemical solution is then circulated into the system in the same way as liquid chemicals.
The EasyTreat chemical dosing pots are used for engineered projects. Fully supported by Engineering Specifications, they offer features and performance unmatched in the industry including high pressure ratings and high temperature ratings.
Features and Benefits
- Closure lid – is easy to open, this is inherently safe, the lid is securely restrained
- The fill opening is a full 116mm in diameter, adding chemical products with ease
- All EasyTreat chemical dosing pots are manufactured out of stainless steel
- Unique design of the filter/basket to enable slow release of chemical
- All EasyTreat chemical dosing pots are rated at 16 bar at 200 degrees Centigrade
- All EasyTreat chemical dosing pots come complete with stainless steel basket
- The short time required to install and use an EasyTreat is unmatched in the industry
- One dose/application from solid chemicals per water system
- All manufactured in the UK
- The EasyTreat can be used for liquid chemicals as well as solid chemicals in heating or cooling systems
Much easier, safer and less complicated to apply chemicals to the water system - where as with the old style dosing pots, the tundish is often more difficult to reach and much higher off the floor leading to health and safety concerns.
|Product||EasyTreat 10||EasyTreat 20|
|Centre bottom connection to floor||A||175||175|
|Centre to centre connections||B||428||628|
|Space for chemical addition||C||500||500|
|Diameter of main body||D||220||220|
|O.D. of base plate||E||320||320|
|Stainless filter diameter||F||160||160|
|Length 1" weld Nipple||G||50||50|
|1/2" Socket||I||1/2" Socket||1/2" Socket|
|1" bsp male thread||J||1" bsp male thread||1" bsp male thread|